Little Monkee Moos Art Classes
Our classes are designed for Children and teenagers who have a passion and genuine interest in art. Our goal is to assist students in developing drawing, painting and other medium skills in an engaging and creative environment. In our older students we hope to encourage them to explore the vast variety of career paths that require artistic skill and knowledge.
"To encourage students to develop confidence in their own style and techniques through teaching of skills and experimentation".
Course Basic Foundations
- To be presented in a fun, interactive, engaging approach.
- Colour wheel (in a fun form)
- Colour relationships and how they work together (primary, secondary, tertiaty, and complimentary)
- Colour mixing to understand how colours are mixed, tone and hue
- Pencil work (shading and tone)
- Perspective drawing
- Exploring different mediums (pencil, watercolour, acrylics, collage etc)
- Designing their own pictures/art pieces
- Discovering and exploring different styles and technique
- Art appreciation (discussing favourite artists and styles)
- Developing art diary to use for future reference
- End of year exhibition, which will include presentation of their chosen (favourite) pieces, from the year for friends, family and community to view.
- Students will be supported individually to ensure their continual progression. This will be done through observation and assessment during each term.